Bram, we don't have permission to see the link.  Interesting idea!

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Bram Moreinis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Danville is doing Screen-Free Week next week (during our Spring Break).  For more:

https://sites.google.com/a/danvillek12vt.us/screen-free-week/

Sounds like "those that can't do, teach" again....but I'm going to do it for real! It helps I have some pieces to learn on the piano.

-Bram