*From:* Lauren Parren [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
*Sent:* Monday, April 09, 2012 4:00 PM
*Subject:* Re: BFP article on digital fasting

I can see the potential, but I'm not sure it will be in the best interest
of student learning during the last week of classes (end of May).  Happily,
there would be a huge outcry!

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Steve Cavrak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On Apr 9, 2012, at 11:07 AM, Lisa Barry wrote:

Who’s up for a day to tune in, turn off, and unplug… or something like that?

Alas, cruel fate. Why dost thou mock me?

Not even a decade since everyone was promoting "NetDay" !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NetDay

--
Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technologist