From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sylvia Gagne
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 7:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 1:1 deployments of iPads

Our school is considering moving to iPads in our 1:1 program.  One of our concerns is management.  I am interested in hearing how other schools are managing these devices as 1:1, not so much in cart deployments (though we do have some of those planned for our young grades).  Our students in the 1:1 would be 7/8 graders (12-14+ years old), but eventually, would include our 6th graders (11+).

Thanks in advance.

--
smg

Sylvia Gagne