Hi Rob,

We have 4 elementary schools using PowerLunch.   One of the schools moved from MealTime, and another moved from one of the other software programs.

I just spoke to one of the Lunch Program Managers to verify their process for submitting data to the state.  They run the PowerSchool Meal Count Report, and use the data from that report to enter the lunch data into the state website where they add their claim.  She said this works very well.

She also noted that they recently had their USDA Coordinated Review Audit and the auditor really liked the reports that were generated from PowerSchool.  The Meal Count Report is the monthly summary, and the Meal Count Listing is a daily report that can be used to verify that you're serving the same number of meals that you're prep'ing for.

If you have other questions let me know.
... Susan

Susan T. Sheets
Student Information Systems Manager
Addison Central Supervisory Union