Thanks Alex,

 I though it was a WV White but just wasn't a 100% on the ID because its only my second sighting of the WV White.

Thanks again

Peter

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Alan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
My best guess is Mustard White.
Alan Gregory
Williston VT

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Peter Manship <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was at this unique habitat looking at some spring wildflowers and noticed a few
butterflies out flying in this very warm day

Red Admiral  1
Eastern Comma  3
Spring Azure 1  on the other side of the road

Mustard White or a West Virginia White

 I got a good image of the butterfly with it's wings open a little, not having a net
I waited for the wings to close to see the pattern and if it was light or dark but
the wind started hollowing and the butterfly was gone. here is the image, what
do you think?

Peter Manship

--
For the wild...