From: Vermont Butterfly Survey [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alan [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 8:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Butterflies at Henry Potters Cobble Wallingford Vt

My best guess is Mustard White.
Alan Gregory
Williston VT

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Peter Manship <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
I was at this unique habitat looking at some spring wildflowers and noticed a few
butterflies out flying in this very warm day

Red Admiral  1
Eastern Comma  3
Spring Azure 1  on the other side of the road

Mustard White or a West Virginia White

 I got a good image of the butterfly with it's wings open a little, not having a net
I waited for the wings to close to see the pattern and if it was light or dark but
the wind started hollowing and the butterfly was gone. here is the image, what
do you think?

Peter Manship

--
For the wild...
Alan Clark Gregory

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.