Vermont Bumblebee Atlas

Come hear about the natural history, life cycle, and ecology of Vermontís bumblebees. Learn to identify our most common species, discover the threats they face, and understand the value of this atlas project to document the status of these crucial pollinators. Come be an active participant in Vermontís first-ever bumblebee survey!

Leaders: Leif Richardson, Kent McFarland and Sara Zahendra

When: Saturday, April 28th, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Where: Vermont Center for Ecostudies, 20 Palmer Court, Wilder, VT 05001

RSVP: [log in to unmask]

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055

VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger