Can folks send out what to look for?  Should we just pull a few plugs
(before transplanting) and look for maggots in the root ball?

We will certainly consider covering our transplants as well.  How long
does the threat continue?  Does the spring laying season eventually come
to an end?

Thank you-
Dave Zuckerman
Full Moon Farm