I am very close to getting final funding for my first hoop house! I have lots of questions and would like to get as much info ahead of time prior to setting up. It would be great if I could take a field trip to check out an existing house and get some question answered before the season gets too crazy. If anyone has some time to chat/e-mail with me I would so appreciate it.

Is there anyone else out there in Chittenden county who is being approved for a first time hoop house? It would be great to chat about it all.

Terry Marron
www.windstonefarmvt.com
Williston VT 05495
802-878-3953