     I'm trying to find a tasty, medium-sized, vigorous muskmelon for
retail sales. All the ones I used to grow are gone: Starheadliner from
Twilly... gone; Pulsar... gone; Saticoy... Hand melon has exclusive
rights..gone. And Goldstar from Harris is a great little melon but has
poor disease resistance. I grow a lot of Athena, but it just doesn't
meet the taste test they way I'd like. I've tried lots of others, but
haven't found the holly grail of flavor, vigor etc that must be out
there somewhere. I know we're all straight out, and this is trivial, but
if anyone feels like sharing any good finds melon-wise, e me a line.... Jake

PS The person interested in my 28 Geronimo on Max toms decided to pass
so they are still available at $4.25 or BO.