Date Correction - Practical Food Safety Workshop in Richmond: April 10
(not April 12 as stated in the newsletter). Space still available, see:
http://www.uvm.edu/sustainableagriculture/Documents/PFS_registration_v.5_apr12.pdf

Agriview newsletter survey. The Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food, and
Markets publishes Agriview in an effort to help connect the Farm and
Food Community within our state. To improve Agriview and ensure it meets
the needs of readers and the agricultural community, we’ve put together
a survey to collect feedback. If you would take a few moments to respond
to our survey online, they’d really appreciate it:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/agriview

Kickstarter. Gadabout Farm in northern VT is using Kickstarter to raise
funds for development of a new beet vinegar product. To learn more about
the product and see how Kickstarter works go to:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/135020187/gadabout-farm-beet-vinegar-venture?ref=email%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0