ours are many years old, a huge bed between two greenhouses. We don't pay much attention to it except to pick it. It does really well!

From: Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pete Johnson
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 1:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: rhubarb problems

We struggle mightily to grow rhubarb, yes rhubarb. Over a number of years with plants started both from seed and also from purchased cuttings we get small plants with short stems and lots of flowering. In fact most of my plants are already sending up flower buds. Every home garden rhubarb plant I see does better. They have ample fertility, proper pH, any suggestions? Pete

Pete's Greens at Craftsbury Village Farm

266 S. Craftsbury Rd, Craftsbury, Vermont 05826

802-586-2882, #7