Here's the emotionless, impartial version:

Kmart cancels Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge.permanently.
Kmart instead schedules Freestyle Frenzy.
Kmart cancels Freestyle Frenzy.

Saturday, a seemingly impromptu mogul competition took place on Superstar.
Apparently it wasn't that impromptu.
See:
http://www.killingtonzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34699
for the thread.
It was a pretty good grassroots organizational effort.

Also, I skied with Mig on Friday, and I hope that he doesn't vow to never
return.  Upper Skylark, Lower Bitersweet and Superstar.  All groomed.
Hmmmmmm.  Oh well.