Thanks for the TRs and associated pics.  Please provide some details - if possible and if ya' wanna' - as to how this descent was executed.  It looks intriguing and technical.

Also, if you could, please provide stories, anecdotes, descriptions as to what beacons you used, didja' do any rescue drills at the start of the trip and how was Matt as a guide as well as powder stories (lies and half truths here are acceptable).

Any tree well incidents and/or lectures from the guides as to how to handle them?  I do have some notes from last December regarding handling tree wells that I should share as should Leigh get more in depth regarding his incident from a year ago (if he hasn't already) so that we can all learn (yes, I'm a nerd as I take notes in my field guides and water resistant note pads).

Mark P. Renson

From: Leigh Daboll <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2012 12:36 PM
Subject: [SKIVT-L] Entry Restricted

After a bit of a hiatus, I've been back postprocessing some more Cariboo panoramas.  The light was some of the toughest I've encountered on any ski trip to date, but if I fiddle with the photos long enough, I can get some acceptable results.

Here, Matt, our lead guide at Cariboo, scopes out a difficult cornice entry to the north backside chute area during a slight break in the pounding snow:

J. LEIGH DABOLL