DANG. Color me jealous!

I wish The Mountain of The List was still spinning lifts. It's kinda sad to
see The Mountain caked in white and not a single lift turning.

Now that we're looking at corn and whatever else, I want to be having a
lift served ski party today, not a sweaty ascent. Rip it up down there!

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 9:19 PM, John Bonin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I didn't get to the top of K1 until almost 3:00 (work), but with the 5;00
> closing I managed to get 2 delirious hours of skiing in.  I can't tell this
> to anyone but the folks on this list.  Everyone else suspects that I'm nuts
> and this would confirm it.  Others just don't understand.
> It was gorgeous.  Great spring bumps up top.  Thin in the middle, and
> sloppy sticky glop at the bottoom.  The headwalls of Cascade and Downdraft
> (under the gondi) have very good coverage and beautiful soft bumps.
> Tomorrow (Sat) they will run 3 lifts.  Superstar, K1, and North Ridge
> Triple.  The snow up top is far superior to the lower elevations.
> The best coverage is on the Superstar side.  Everything over there is
> skiing great.
> Bring rock skis that you hate.  I took 2 nasty core shots on Flume.  It
> skied great, but the rocks will kill your skis.  Not everywhere, but in
> some places.
> Probably firm at 11, but once it softens up.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a
jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."