It's the best we can do right now. To you it may not be epic, but for me, finding good people to play hooky with to go skiing is a treat. I'm from CNY, so driving 5 hours to ski 5 hours and drive back all in one day is an epic day trip.

The skiing may not be epic, but the day will be, as compared to any of the days since my last day of skiing over a month ago!