First of all, I apologize in advance for all the skivt rules of etiquette
that this will probably break.  Also, I would like to apologize to all
those with delicate sensibilities about these types of things.
I don't have pictures of the events that are described in this thread, BUT
I have this that occurred about two weeks ago:
http://photobucket.com/KmartSpring2012

She is actually a law student.  Don't know what venerable institution she
attends.