The small percentage of Vermont skiers that this IS news to however have
clearly been too busy enjoying Colorado-beating-snowfall-totals north of
ye'-ol'-Nebraska-Notch-Road to notice. Our collective apologies!! ;)

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM, Marc Chrusch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> At 04:51 PM 4/15/2012, Scott Braaten wrote:
>
>> This got me into looking at Colorado snowfall, as I was trying to figure
>> out
>> why A-Basin would have limited terrain open at its peak time of the season
>> here in April... and I knew the Colorado resorts were having a bad year
>> but
>> I guess I didn't fully grasp how bad.  The snow depths make yesterday's
>> 48"
>> depth at the Mansfield stake look really good.
>>

> This is not news to anyone outside of VT (and even most VT skiers) this
> season.
> You really do need to expand your horizons young grasshopper. There are
> many other mountains.
>
> -marc

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a
jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."