Matt, you should know by now that any Montezuma shot is never complete
without the requisite photo of the legendary Duffyland Acres Estate (said
picture window to the upper side facing righ)t:

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-lcrjX0IGuWw/T4tyYjsMmxI/AAAAAAAAAYM/9Bxk
OnDvCh0/s800/P6290057.jpg>

Yes, it was pretty cool skiing that June 30th, as Matt picks his boards for
the day

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-3lbuUoYC5o0/T4tyjpAXXTI/AAAAAAAAAYU/3IOa
tLZ5Oqc/s1024/P6290054.jpg>

J. LEIGH DABOLL