Marc C>  That would be John Harlin Jr repeating the Eiger Direct route that

his dad John Harlin Sr. died on when the fixed rope he was ascending
was cut from rubbing over a sharp edge.

That's the guy.  It is a very well done film and I expect it will come around again on some TV channel.  So I sent a 'heads up' to the LIST.

After seeing Denis’ original heads up, I found it being replayed at 6:00pm Saturday on the same channel (HDNet, I think).  My DVR is set.

Mike