On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 17:14:51 -0600, Marc Chrusch <[log in to unmask]>

>This is not news to anyone outside of VT (and even most VT skiers) this season.
>You really do need to expand your horizons young grasshopper. There
>are many other mountains.

Oh I know...I had photos of grass in Vails back bowls in January, stumps in Tahoe
showing through near Feb 1st.  I just hadn't checked out the happenings in a month or
two.

And while there are many other mountains, there is only one on my road and only one I
can see out my bedroom window.  Speaking of which, Hayride and Centerline sure look
nice in the morning sun ;)

-Scott