what is disgusting about women in their underwear?

is it more disgusting than men in their underwear?

were the women dancing? or just changing their clothes?

was it disgusting in an erotic way? or more of a bile-in-your-throat kinda way?

were they bikini panties or granny panties?

what does the date have to do with anything?

how does one get out of the stinky baselayers without stripping to underwear?

I can tell you right now, there are many of you who wear very stinky base layers and you pollute the air around you. Women may be a little more concerned about this and would rather put on fresh clothing rather than wear the stink all day.

What is more disgusting than women stripping down to their underwear, is men wearing their stinky base layers all day long, even after skiing!

Strip it off!!! Put on something fresh!!! and don't look or leer and the women trying to get comfortable and fresh, unless they are dancing.