Are there locker rooms at Killington?

Is it more acceptable to change one's clothes in a locker room? even if it is a coed locker area?

When spring skiing, I always bring a change of clothes, and I think the men should too!! Nothing wrong with tossing in the speed stick in the bag of fresh clothes. Even if you are with other men, they will think you stink, especially if they changed out of their ski clothes and wearing something fresh. Be kind to your ski pals.