  From: John Bonin
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 12:30 PM
  Subject: [SKIVT-L] I have a question

  What is the exact date when it becomes acceptable for women to strip down to their underwear in the lodge at the end of the day?
  I witnessed it at Kmart yesterday for the first time this season.
  I thought it was disgusting.  I couldn't even look too many times.

  This place is jamming.  A great day.

  John Bonin