From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">John Bonin
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 12:30 PM
Subject: [SKIVT-L] I have a question

What is the exact date when it becomes acceptable for women to strip down to their underwear in the lodge at the end of the day?
I witnessed it at Kmart yesterday for the first time this season.
I thought it was disgusting.  I couldn't even look too many times.

This place is jamming.  A great day.

John Bonin