Looking up at Killington Peak, it was impossible to believe that we were riding the gondola and skiing the peak yesterday afternoon. All that snow is gone. It really felt like a month ago.
It was hot.
I drank over a gallon of water during the day, and I was still thirsty at the end of the day.
The bumps on Superstar are great.  Nice corn conditions now.  The manky, sticky cement is gone.
The headwall had a 10 foot section of rock and mud by afternoon, but the rumor was that they would pull some of snow mound at the top down to cover it tonight.
Tomorrow may be the best day of the rest of the season.  I hate saying that.  But it may be true.