at the risk of re-starting a debate, I'm glad she has the good sense to wear a helmet...
-----Original Message-----
From: John Bonin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 09:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] I have a question

First of all, I apologize in advance for all the skivt rules of etiquette that this will probably break.  Also, I would like to apologize to all those with delicate sensibilities about these types of things.
I don't have pictures of the events that are described in this thread, BUT I have this that occurred about two weeks ago:
http://photobucket.com/KmartSpring2012

She is actually a law student.  Don't know what venerable institution she attends.