Reebs are $3 at the Copper Top today. Breck got 8"+ last night & it's been alternating between heavy snow & sun. Coach, Charlie Brown, Erik J., & Karl J. are getting in couple last runs, but the knee called it a day at about 3 p.m.

A-Basin was skied hard yesterday in spite of the limited terrain. We stopped by the metropolis of Montezuma on the way back to the condo's hot tub.

The trip started with a couple short runs at Berthoud & a 6 p.m. run at Loveland Pass.

Tomorrow it's into the Elk Mountains BC where we'll stay until Saturday.

--Matt