I have an upcoming ski trip to the PNW and my trusty point-and-shoot has decided to crap out just in time for it. I know there have been a number of discussions/recommendations on cameras over the years, but seeing as the technology changes so quickly I thought it might be appropriate to ask for List wisdom again here.

Specifically, I'm looking for these features:

1) Small, compact
2) Ability to take raw images
3) Rechargeable battery pack
4) Decent optical zoom (5x?)
5) Continuous shot mode in full quality or close to it

HD video would be nice, but not a requirement.

I've already gotten some recommendations but would value the collective wisdom here to help round out the picture, so to speak.

Thanks in advance!

Evan