I would second Ben with the recommendation of the Canon G series (from a
Nikon guy no less) but take a hard look at the continuous/burst mode feature
on the G series depending on how your 5 required features are weighted.

IMHO, RAW+5x zoom+Continuous/Burst performance is a tough trio in a P&S.

This also depends on what your definition of "continuous shots" are