GFS and Euro have both been showing pretty robust ideas from late
Sunday through Wednesday... haven't quite been able to pin if the L
gets cut off, or phases.

I doubt tomorrow's 12z says pins anything down. Temps will be so
close, I'd call this one a "wait and see."

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Roger R. Hill
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Another tough call, but some interesting things to watch for this weekend
> and early next week. Drought busting rainfall? Maybe not quite, but, where
> snow levels may lower down onto the slopes along with steady rains suicidal
> gray.  Wow. Any number of possibilities now with modeling all over the place
> but something is gonna give.  Tomorrow afternoon 12z model solutions may
> finalize a lot of things then again maybe not.
>

> Scott you up for more?

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into
a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."