-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Greg Petrics
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 3:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Evolution of weekend storm system could bring more
high elevation snows

GFS and Euro have both been showing pretty robust ideas from late
Sunday through Wednesday... haven't quite been able to pin if the L
gets cut off, or phases.

I doubt tomorrow's 12z says pins anything down. Temps will be so
close, I'd call this one a "wait and see."

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Roger R. Hill
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Another tough call, but some interesting things to watch for this weekend
> and early next week. Drought busting rainfall? Maybe not quite, but, where
> snow levels may lower down onto the slopes along with steady rains
suicidal
> gray.  Wow. Any number of possibilities now with modeling all over the
place
> but something is gonna give.  Tomorrow afternoon 12z model solutions may
> finalize a lot of things then again maybe not.
>

> Scott you up for more?

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into
a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."