A few years ago I was getting into my kayak on the Farmington River near the walking trail in Collinsville.  It was a hot day and I stripped naked to put on my bathing suit before I got into the boat.  Like the girl that Denis saw, I too am unabashed about showing off my body.  I hope that somewhere, on some internet forum there are women writing about seeing me and saying Wow!  (Of course since I am in my sixties I'm not quite sure what that might mean. Or maybe I should hope that the witnesses now have alzheimers.)

Ed