Some walking required. Headwall still a rock slide. People tried to walk around it,,side slip it walk down it, finesse it,, straight line it,,none was a satisfactory solution.

Once on superstar, fun ensued. Friday Ski Club was achieved with the late arrival of Maria, Kevin, and Luna. Only two people shouted at me, "hey dude you're in my line."

I don't think they will,open on Monday.

Sent from my iPad