Way out of my depth here.  Question as asked is: "what percentage of high
school or college athletes have attended (or might attend) a sports
performance analysis clinic?"  This would be a specialized clinic doing
detailed kinetic analysis of an athlete's performance, movement, body
mechanics and so on, and providing individualized prescribed exercise,
training regimens, etc. to improve them, not just a daylong "basketball
camp" or something like that.  The real question is: if we start up a
clinic like that, how many people are likely to use it?  So it's as much a
market-research question as anything.  I am getting absolutely nowhere in
Medline (no surprise there), Google, and even a couple of really expensive
business databases.  There seem to be plenty of such enterprises out there,
but where do they get their market data?  I had a spin through the National
Athletic Trainers Association website with no real help found, but might
they or another organization be a likely source?  I have no access to
Ebsco, so can't try the SportDiscus database.  Anyone have any ideas of
where else I can look for this?  Thanks!!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Knowledge Resource Library

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)