I know a small farmer in Hinesburg who is also looking to sell a packet (1/4 pound) as he only needs one, and a couple others of us are willing to buy one as well, but I think he still has one extra he would like to get rid of.

His name is Ben and his number is 914-860-5473.  I do not think he is on this list...but maybe he is.

Dave Zuckerman
Full Moon Farm