While the season seems to have started well, our range of folks
interested in working is pretty slim.  If anyone is all hired and
receives applications for work, please pass them on our information. We
are located in southern Chittenden County in Hinesburg.  We produce 20
+/- acres of vegetables and 1000 broilers and a handful of pigs.

Our contact info and job descriptions are;

Full Moon Farm, Inc.
www.fullmoonfarminc.com

We have housing available, and pay competitive wages.  We need help
starting now for summer and extended season positions.

Any leads are much appreciated.

Dave Zuckerman
Full Moon Farm
www.fullmoonfarminc.com