shotgun?

emmett

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 7:31 AM, John Wells <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am having trouble with voles under black plastic this year. I am pretty sure they are voles but could be meadow mice. I went to transplant into the black plastic and there are 1 diameter tunnels everywhere. I am looking for organic controls right now but may end up with small explosives like Bill Murray in Caddyshack. I have set out a dozen mouse traps with peanut butter and oats in their tunnels, ( excavated some of the exterior tunnels) with no luck so far. Also set out one of those giant steel mole traps but I think they are too small to trigger it. I would love any suggestions.

Thanks,

John Wells

--
Emmett S. Dunbar