I had the privilege of attending the 100th Anniversary game at Fenway a few
weeks ago. The pregame ceremony was very moving, but the game itself was
terrible.

Needless to say, I stayed until the end, primarily because I didnt want to
miss the opportunity to see Mariano Rivera close out one more game in
person. As a dedicated, lifelong Sox fan I can still appreciate greatness
and class, even when its a bitter opponent who is exhibiting it.

Evan