I had the privilege of attending the 100th Anniversary game at Fenway a few weeks ago. The pregame ceremony was very moving, but the game itself was terrible.

Needless to say, I stayed until the end, primarily because I didnt want to miss the opportunity to see Mariano Rivera close out one more game in person. As a dedicated, lifelong Sox fan I can still appreciate greatness and class, even when its a bitter opponent who is exhibiting it.

Evan