Garry, indeed there are more important things. I'm glad to hear
there's no regrets!

Thanks for getting this thread started though, I always enjoy it every year.

Mig: That's quite an eclectic mixture! Very nice, and very jealous!

For this season, I again did not leave the east coast during the
winter months, and in fact hardly left Vermont, only venturing over to
New Hampshire to take on The Rockpile about a half dozen times. My
first ski day was October 27, 2011 in Killington. I doubt I've logged
my last day of the season, but the probability of any given day being
a ski day is approaching zero rapidly.

I do not keep track of actual days skied over a season, but for
whatever reason I've always kept track of my longest streaks of
consecutive ski days (for me a "ski day" is greater than 1,000
vertical feet earned, or greater than 5,000 vertical feet lift
served). This season I got my best streak yet of 58. There was one
questionable night near the end of the streak where the ski day
occurred during the evening hours and overlapped midnight, and so it's
unclear if it counts or not... but i'm counting it.

Next year I hope to get close to 100 consecutive days like Scott B.
did this year.

Now... perchance an upper level disturbance on Tuesday of next week?
AO/NAO are tanking... Mother's Day approaches... :D

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Miguel Naughton
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Well, fortunately, I was able to ski more than zero days.  For a
> while, I thought the season would suck, but it ended well:
>
> 3 - Mt. Bohemia MI
> 2 - Stowe
> 2 - Holiday Valley NY
> 1 - Nubs Nob MI
> 1 - Stratton
> 1 - Kmart
> 1 - Crystal Mtn WA
> 1 - Stevens Pass WA
> 1 - Alpental WA
> 1 - Timberline OR
> TOTAL = 14 days
>
> The 3 days in Washington were the clear highlight.  I also managed
> to bag 5 new areas, which brings my total to 117.
>
> Mig

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into
a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."