Best wishes for your daughter's recovery, Garry.  You know, if you had to miss a season, this was the one to miss.

My recap is quick:
84 Days
Never left Kmart
Hardly left aisles 11 and 12.  (Rime early, and Superstar late seasons)
Highlights:  Skiing with listers and Google week.  Also, met a lot of new behind the scenes people on the mountain.