I think I can call it a season.  My season tally for the first time in 31 years
is....

 ZERO.

Not even my college years in Miami did I not ski at least one day.

Werid thing is, there wasn't a day this winter when I said, "Boy I wish I was
skiing instead of being with my daughter."

The past 8 months have been hell, but we are through the worst part of
treatment and into a maintenance phase that will last another year and a half.

Hope to improve my Tally next year.  And some day get back to million vertical
foot seasons again.