Best of luck to you and your family Garry. I hope  you can enjoy winter play in the coming years.

Since the subject is Season Tally:

10 Greek Peak
10 Gore
2 Killington
1 McCauley
1 Hunter
1 Heavenly
1 Kirkwood
2 Alpine Meadows
1 Squaw
1 Mt Rose

Plus about 8 days on XC...which is a far cry from usual. I was only able to ski on my land 4 times (3 of those it was quite marginal), twice at Tug Hill, once at Connecticut Hill and once in Old Forge.

-Sh