Other than about 20 days at the Snow Bowl (sorry, no RFID) I only logged 3 at other VT ski areas.  Sure was a good year to head for BC though.

2- Sugarbush
1- Mad River  (Best day in the east this season - all for $3.50)
2- Baker WA
1- Marmot AB
2- Whitewater BC
4- Caribou Powder Cats Valemount BC
2- Robson Helimagic Valemount BC (Most memorable days ever.)

My only regret: I had to work for a week out west before returning to VT so by the time I got home spring skiing was washed out. I was a little to spoiled to ski the frozen dirt that remained.
Chris