51 days on snow total, so far...not done yet!

41 Days skinning in VT, NY, and NH for a total of about 116k' vert, Hit my 4x
Mt.Everest goal.  Unfortunately, many of these days in VT were actually at
closed resorts, here's a good one:
http://www.famousinternetskiers.com/wanting-what-you-get/

2 days "skunked", put on skins, headed out, and literally got 0 turns, wow bad
snow year!

1 Skate over RT108 (only one skate day, no Intervale skiing at all, damn!)
2 Days XCD low angle schwacking

2  Stowe (1 spring day and Gaper Fools' closing day)
2  Sugarbush (slushy spring days)
1  Jay  (white ribbon of death in Dec)
1  Smuggs (white ribbon of death in Dec)
** $0.00 spent on lift tickets thanks to Bro deals **

Highlights:
- EPIC day in the ADK, including my first day ever ice climbing!
http://www.famousinternetskiers.com/trip-reports/11-12/altarondacks-
episode-3/2/
- Powder on Hillmans, followed by gnarly descent of Left Gully Variation,
*tight!&steep!*  TR still to come.
- Biggest vert day ever, 6,700' on W
(http://phwadsworth.com/other/hilm/steep.jpg)
- One really terrific evening of windbuff with my wife on an empty Teardrop
(http://phwadsworth.com/other/TD-0517.jpg)

Lowlights:
- I got skunked.  seriously skunked.  twice. wtf?
- Getting lost in a wet whiteout in my own "backyard" and missing one of the
best powder days of the season.  Vertigo induced nausea.
- Demoing Garmont Radiums on Mt.W and the mind-searing foot pain that
ensued.
- Not winning the Backcountry Purist Contest:
http://backcountrypurist.com/entry-item/the-peter-wadsworth-entry/

Peter W