We prorate sick, vacation, and holiday time. 32 hours is considered full time so a person who regularly works 24 hours would get 24/32 or 3/4 the number of sick, vacation, and holiday hours that a full time person gets, and they would have to pay 1/4 of their health insurance premiums (the town pays the full amount for full time employees). However they would get the same amount of money deposited to ther HSA that the full time employees get.