  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lori Bjornlund
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 12:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 17 yr olds voting

Karen

You do have to be 18 to take the Voter's Oath. When you enter a 17 year old
(only if they will be 18 on or before general election) voter into the
checklist in HAVA you will not check the box for "Is 18 or Over" or "Oath
Taken". Please contact me if you have further questions.

Lori Bjornlund

Elections Administrator

Office of the Secretary of State

128 State St.