We used to have a list like that where anyone in the community could request
to be added to the list for Selectboard minutes, agendas etc.  We have since
done away with that and just upload them to our Town website.  The only
issue I found as Selectboard Clerk for a few years was that if I
misunderstood what was being said or if something wasn't clear in the
minutes, that information sometimes was misconstrued with the public because
it wasn't clear. That led to a lot of explaining sometimes.. The other
suggestion I would make is to make sure everyone understands that the
emailing is just a courtesy, that the official minutes are kept in the vault
(or wherever) as they would get testy and try to claim a violation of the
open meeting law if the minutes were not emailed within the 5 day limit.

Thanks,

Amber Holland

Town Clerk/Treasurer

Town of Readsboro