I type the following on the first page of the document to be certified and then put my town clerk seal on very page and label it “Page 1 of __” and initial each page

 State of Vermont }

County of Orange}

            I, Joyce L. Mazzucco, Town Clerk of the Town of Randolph, on this 26th day of April, 2010, do hereby certify that the attached document is a true and accurate copy of a Vermont Quit Claim Deed, recorded in Book 152, Page 425 of the Randolph Land Records.

                                   Joyce L. Mazzucco

Joyce L. Mazzucco, CVC, CVT

Randolph Town Clerk & Treasurer

Drawer B, 7 Summer Street